Saturday, October 12, 2019

Review: A Court of Wings and Ruin

A Court of Wings and Ruin A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sometimes you find a series that you just don't care for.
Sometimes you get to a book three in a series and you think it can't possibly go anywhere.

Then you find ACOWAR. The third book in a series.
AND BOOM.
To the stars who listen--and the dreams that are answered.

So.
Much.
Happens.

I cried.
I read and read and read.
And I cried.

Big, ugly, sobbing, messy tears.

Because this book broke me.
Shattered me.
Pierced my soul down to its very core.

And, out of the shadows, out of the darkness, it gave me hope. It gave me love. It brought me full circle.
And left me smiling.

I couldn't have predicted such an epic story. And not just the love story, but the war, the fight, the loss.
The act of simply giving to another. Showing up. Offering choice.
It's something you don't realize you need, until it's given back to you.
You do not fear.
You do not falter.
You do not yield.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment