Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Review: Shimmy Bang Sparkle

Shimmy Bang Sparkle Shimmy Bang Sparkle by Nicola Rendell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the type of book you can't put down! I was hooked from page one. Nick's internal debate as he watches Stella through the window? The moment he decides he can't just walk away.The moment they play roles they never intended to play.

I LOVED this book. I loved the dynamic between the characters--and not just our main characters, but all of them. The loyalty, the love, the heat? It's all there.

Nicola Rendell paints the scene--EVERY scene--perfectly. I felt like I was along for the ride.
At the jewelry store? Check.
On the bike? Check.
Out to dinner? Check.
Skating rink? Check.
Pony Up? Check.
The imagery is spot on and I like nothing more than to feel like I'm living the story.

If you want an un-put-down-able book, grab Shimmy Bang Sparkle! You'll laugh, you'll love, and you'll never want to leave!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment