Monday, July 2, 2018

Review: You've Got Fail

You've Got Fail You've Got Fail by Celia Aaron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 You don't need me for you to shine Stars

Why didn't you guys tell me this book would make me feel so happy? This book is the perfect blend of hilarious, dirty, sweet, and sexy.
The.
Perfect.
Blend.
And yet, none of you said, "Hey, dummy, read this book. You'll like it."
Shame on you guys.

Anyway, Willis and Scarlet meet in the most unexpected of ways.
She's a con. He's a blogger with a secret identity. And now, the con has stolen that public persona and created herself in the image of one Scarlet Rocket.

And the shenanigans go on from there.

The greatest of shenanigans.

Get this book and fall for nerdy Willis and sexy Scarlet just like I did. And don't say I didn't tell you to read it because I did. Just now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment