Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Review: Flesh Into Fire

Flesh Into Fire Flesh Into Fire by J.A. Huss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the ride that only gets crazier and crazier. I mean, it takes off on page one and doesn't let up. Not even a little.

I'm at the point in the series where I can't really say anything without it spoiling all the things. I mean, one little word in the wrong place and I spoil the first two books. One little word and I spoil this book. I don't want that.

Not. At. All.

What I want is for you to pick up this series. I want you to grab Sin With Me and then fall in love with Scarlett and Ford Aston. Er...I mean, Tyler and Maddie. Yes, fall in love with Tyler and Maddie. I think you'll find that they are worth the crazy.

And out of left field you'll find yourself liking a few secondary characters. Ricky DEA, for one. Raven, for two. This book takes a sharp turn from holy-fuck-this-is-fucking-nuts to holy-fuck-what-the-fucking-fuck.

I'm not ready for book four. I want it, but I'm not ready for this craziness to end. I can't do it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment